Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day Seventeen - Jarmaine

~
Welcome to Denver.






It was during our trip through the Colorado Rockies.....




that I discovered Billy Two Swords had fallen in love with another woman.

Yes.

It's true.

Sad to say it, but I cannot keep it a secret any longer.

Her name is Jarmaine.

And she is the only woman whom has ever given him navigating instructions that he has listened to.

Some of you may know her as Garmin.

Or GPS.

I prefer to call her Jarmaine.

I can see the twinkle in his eye every time she says,

"In four point five miles, turn lefffffffffffffft."

Or the blush of shame in his cheeks when she gets a tad miffed at his refusal to follow her directions and says,

"RE-cal-Q-lay-ting"

Yes.

It was in Denver that I discovered his new crush.

Thankfully, Jarmaine is a loaner.

And will be returned to her proper owner the minute we return home.

In like four weeks or something.

Maybe I'll try to capture her sexy voice.

Or maybe not.
















No comments:

Post a Comment