Monday, August 3, 2009

Not Me Monday courtesy of MckMama!


Reminder: I did NOT graduate summa cum laude from college, NOR am I member of Mensa.


In addition, I do NOT know more about sports than most women.


I was NOT one of the sports question geeks on the Brain Bowl team in college.


That being said....



I did NOT go to a carnival in Pittsburgh, PA while on vacation.


I did NOT see a kiosk selling sports jerseys and paraphernalia.


I did NOT see a baseball jersey with the name 'OBAMA' embroidered on the back.


This jersey did NOT have the number '44' on it.


I was NOT completely stumped as to the meaning of the number '44'.


I could NOT think of any reason why a Pittsburgh street fair would be selling OBAMA jerseys with the number 44.


NOPE.


Had NO idea.


Til I asked my cousin.


Who was NOT on the Brain Bowl team in college, if you know what I mean.


And NO, I did NOT feel completely and utterly stupid when he pointed out the meaning of '44', as the FORTY-FOURTH President of the United States of America.



NOPE.


NOT me.


NO way.
~

2 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all are having a great time. We're on a trip now too and we've been some of the same or very near the same places as y'all. We are only on day 6 though and we're making our way back to FL. The photos are great! Y'all be safe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing by the looks of your blog, that we most probably crossed each other on the interstate, or maybe even peed in the same restroom!

    email me and tell me where you live in FL.
    maybe we can actually meet IRL someday?

    ReplyDelete