"Diverting the internal traffic between the Writer as Angel of Light and the Writer as Hustler is the scribbling child in a grown-up body, wondering if anyone is listening."
~Herbert Gold, Elder Statesman of The Beat Generation~
Okay, well I stoled that quote from All My Monkeys who keeps coming back for more tales of poop, pee, and pirates galore at I've Got Poop In My Pocket. She has also, graciously, awarded me with... dunt da-da DAAAA...
You can read about the origins of this Superior Scribbler Award at The Scholastic Scribe.
I would like to pass on the privilege to these 5 lucky bloggers:
1. Nikki at Life As We Know It - cuz she's having a rough week and could use a pick me up. Oh yeah, and because she's way funnier than I am.
2. He && Me + 3 - because she has followed me daily, from the very beginning, and I appreciate her unending support, as well as the daily tales of her own set of pirates!
3. Matthew at Jesus Needs New PR - okay, I know he's a dude, but girls, he's hilarious. I read him everyday, and I love his 'real' books. I've ordered several, and he even signs them! And as a result of his books, he has become 'tweet' friends with my pastor. So check him out. Even if he IS a dude.
4. Brandi at My Three Bubs - anyone who refers to all of her children as Bubba definitely deserves an award! Brandi is a recent follower, but such a great follower, that she borders on stalker/follower. (just kidding, Brandi! love ya!)
5). And I can never leave out My Queen at Queen's World - talk about hilarious! My Queen has no boundaries, and leaves it all out on the table. And when I say ALL, I mean ALL.
Of course, as with every Bloggy Award, there are A Few Rules. They are, forthwith:
* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Thank you my All My Monkeys friend. Thank you for finding me, liking me, and passing me along.
And to all my other followers, check out the award winners. You just might love them all as much as I do!