Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday




This weekend, Reilly the Red and I were NOT graciously invited to attend a world famous bell concert by the Raleigh Ringers.

We were NOT.

Reilly the Red was NOT the youngest person in attendance at said concert.

Billy Two Swords and Captain Jake Sparrow did NOT have huge 'guy' plans for a Sunday afternoon withOUT the girls.

When asked what his mom and sister would NOT be doing on Sunday afternoon, Captain Jake Sparrow

absolutely,

positively,

did

NOT

respond

with

"going to some STINKIN' bell concert with a bunch of old people."

No.

He did NOT.

NOT.

NOT I say.

NOT.

NO way.

Did NOT happen.

NOT my son.

NOT!

~

5 comments:

  1. How many double negatives does it take to make a positive? Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stinkin' kid! Is it possible to love a child you have never met? I think so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hoot! Your son sounds like fun!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! That is so hilarious! I tell you I would love to meet this kid. The things he says just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kid is such a corker! Old people... hmph.

    ReplyDelete