Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ginger Ale

~

Two Swords just put some burgers on the grill.

He came inside, and very loudly asked,

"So.

I would like to know,

WHO put a can of ginger ale

in the swimming pool?"

Reilly the Red: "NOT me!"

Hurricane Rojo: (cracking up, doubling over laughing) "NOT....ME!!! PHAAAA!"

Captain Jake Sparrow: "I DID! I DID! I DID!"

Two Swords (as if he hadn't known the answer to his previously rhetorical question, takes less than a millisecond to ask his follow-up)

"And WHY would you throw a can of ginger ale in the pool?"

Sparrow: "HOW did you KNOW I threw a can of ginger ale in the pool?"

Two Swords: "BE-CUZ, I was outside at the grill, and the pool was making a really bad noise, and I looked in the pool, and couldn't find anything in there and then looked in the skimmer and found a freaking can of ginger ale stuck in there! Now WHY was a can of ginger ale in the swimming pool?"

Sparrow: "Cuz. I shook it up. And there was a hole in it. And it started to explode and it was going all over the place so I just threw it in the pool."

Two Swords simply shakes his head.

Sparrow: "So whad jah do with my ginger ale?"

Two Swords: "I put it back in the fridge."

Sparrow: "Yeah, you shouldn't have done that, cuz it has a hole and it's leaking."

So now we have Captain Jake Sparrow telling us what we should or should not do.

What an awesome moral compass he is going to be.

Sigh.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment