Monday, April 20, 2009

Not Me Monday courtesy of MckMama!


I am NOT a very messy Christian.

I do NOT read my bible while watching very UNChristian television shows like "The E! True Hollywood Story - Britney Spears~Fall From Grace". (Do NOT admit that you do NOT do the same).

I do NOT struggle daily with my oh-so-very-NOT-many sins.

I have NEVER said, "I do NOT sin with my mouth."

I have NEVER cussed like a sailor. Ha!

My UNsinful mouth has NEVER embarrassed my husband.

NEVER.

I have NEVER heard the following, "You kiss your kids with THAT mouth?"

I have NOT taken the Christian parenting course, "Growing Kids God's Way."

NOT once.

NOT twice.

I did NOT learn how to be the best parent God intended me to be.

The lessons did NOT include very explicit instructions on what NOT to teach your children.

Nope.

So....

It should NOT surprise you to learn that...

I....

Did....

NOT.........

..............proudly and repeatedly.........

....................teach Captain Jake Sparrow....

.......................(the already-contaminated-four-year-old)...........

.........................the word.............................................................


BADASS
NOPE.
NOT me.
NOT ever.
NO way.
I would NOT do that.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment