Sunday, February 13, 2011

Buy Some Toilet Paper!

~

Heeeeere we go again!

So.

Captain Jake Sparrow was given permission to get a frozen Go-gurt.

A few minutes later, Two Swords realizes the freezer door is still open.

And he realizes that the Sparrow is, um, in the bathroom.

Because of  course, THAT door is open as well.

As it ALWAYS is, when the Sparrow is taking care of his faculties.

And Two Swords says, 'Ya forgot to close the freezer door!'

And the Sparrow says, "oops, sorry about that!"

And Two Swords says, 'Whaddya doing?  Pooping?  There's not even any toilet paper in there, is there?"

Sparrow: "No!  There sure isn't!  What am I going to do?"

And in utter frustration, I say, "Jake!  What are you going to do when you go to college and you don't have any toilet paper."

And then I said, out loud, "I need to rephrase that.  Jake!  What are you going to do IF you go to college and you don't have any toilet paper?"

And the quintessentially astute Sparrow replied, "I'd buy some toilet paper, that's what I'd do!  Duh!"

Oh, the life of the mother of a Sparrow.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment