Monday, June 7, 2010

COBS

~

Today, Captain Jake Sparrow had some corn on the cob for lunch.

He asked me for some "cobs".

What he MEANT was, he wanted some Cob HOLDERS.

So I gently explained to him that he really wanted Cob HOLDERS, that the COB was the piece that was left after he ate all the corn.

He shook his head violently, rolled his eyes and said, "You have NO idea what YOU are TALKING about!"

Because this ignorant little dwarf of a child that I have spawned continues to think that my own Mensa self is in fact the idiot when I am in fact NOT!, I yelled, "Two Swords!  Tell him I do IN FACT know what I am talking about!"

And Two Swords laughs and laughs and very quietly says, "Yes, she does know what she's talking about.  She's right."

And as the Little Sparrow tried to roll his eyes completely into the back of his head, he said, "Yeah, I don't think she does."

Help me.

The inmate is attempting to run the asylum........

~

2 comments:

  1. HA! I love it. To be a fly on the wall...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahaha! The inmate is attempting to run the asylum! Bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete