Monday, July 26, 2010

The Mayor




~

He






is




FIVE.....






He is destined to be Mayor of our town someday.  DESTINED.

So DESTINED in fact, that He just informed His sister that THE MAYOR is the boss of everyone in the city.

EVERYONE.

Tonight, He began campaigning.

When He is Mayor, He will decree....

CANDY DAY....





SUPER HERO DAY.....





CHOCOLATE WACKY CAKE DAY:





Freakishly and eerily reminiscent of Willie Wonka,

He insists that during His Mayoral tenure, "Every day will be a happy day.  There will be Pajama Day.  And Flip Flop Day.  And Flim Flam Day.  And Sons Who Can Bring Their Beautiful Mommies To Work Day.  And Sisters Have To Listen To Their Brothers The Mayors Day And Let Them Have Control Of The Remote Day."

He has even conjured up......








Yes...........








SILLY STRING DAY!

I really think He is onto something here.

I am going to visit City Hall tomorrow, to see how old He must be before His name can be placed on the Mayoral ballot.


Seriously......

Besides His sister.....

Who wouldn't vote for...........

HIM?!?!?!?!?   
~

5 comments:

  1. If he becomes mayor, I'm moving to your town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally vote for a Mayor like that. Where do you live again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! wacky cake day! any day where i can eat wacky cake is totally up my alley! i would vote for this kid any day! i have always been his fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, ANONYMOUS, reveal yourself, and perhaps there is a wacky cake in the flavor of your choosing in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable! I would vote for him, too!!! This also made me laugh because "the Mayor" is what everyone calls my daughter at her school.

    I miss your blog posts and hope you're ok. Oh, and PS can I have anonymous' cake?? :)

    ReplyDelete