Wednesday, March 21, 2012

All In The Family

~

Modern-day conversation between Archie and Edith Bunker:

Edi:  Yo, Archie? If I can't see far away, does that mean I'm near-sighted?

Arch:  Yeah.

Edi: And if I can't see things close up then that means I'm far-sighted?

Arch:  Yeah.

Edi:  Well, then, what if I can't see things near or far?

Arch (rolling his eyes with severe boredom and bone-weary fatigue after traipsing through a Central Florida theme park and getting soaked to the boxer briefs on a 'you MIGHT get WET' water ride'):

BLIND, Edith!  BLIND!



The more things change, the more they stay they same.....

~

1 comment:

  1. AH All In The Family. One of those things that doesn't translate into British life. Thanks for reminding me, I had forgotten how funny it was!

    ReplyDelete