I have been 'spring' cleaning recently and came upon this gem.
Perpretrator: Captain Jake Sparrow
Date of Incident: Monday, November 11, 2010
Itemization of crimes:
- Talking during morning work
- Because said perpetrator wasn't listening during morning work, he was escorted to the math table as a punishment then claimed to get all confused with his work of numbers.
- Perp didn't finish his morning work because he couldn't stop running his piehole, so his poor, downtrodden teacher allegedly forced him to miss recess so that he could finish his work. In the words of the Perp, "So I missed part of my recess because of my bad behavior."
- Perp allegedly busted again for not listening during an outdoor social studies lesson.
- During said outdoor social studies lesson, downtrodden teacher allegedly told the students to NOT use the playground equipment during the lesson. Perp ignored the command and went headfirst down the playground slide in the midst of the social studies lesson.
- Perp was relegated to serving a timeout on a bench outside very far away from the social studies lesson AND the playground. This resulted in missing most of the social studies lesson.
- At naptime, Perp opted to secure a 'different' spot than his usual one, allegedly further angering the downtrodden teacher.
- At P.E., Perp chose to hang upside down from the bleachers on which the chorus class was in the midst of practicing.
- Still at P.E., Perp somehow grew seven feet and hung from a basketball hoop, warranting yet another timeout for the day, this one him requiring to sit facing a wall, Blair Witch-style.
- Because Perp was so 'bad' all day, he was forbidden from participating in freeplay (um...DUH), and was forced to continue serving the Blair Witch timeout so as to ensure that he would have no chance at having an ounce of fun.
- After the school day ended, Perp boarded the school bus for the ride home. Allegedly, Perp pulled down his pants and showed a group of boys his underwear because it was camo and, well, "cool".
- Upon return to the homestead, Perp drew on the kitchen floor with Sharpie markers.
- Perp lied to his parents that his innocent sister drew 'x's' on the kitchen floor with Sharpie markers.
- Perp was sent to the tub to wash off the marker stains from his body, and made the choice to enter the bathtub fully clothed.
- Later, Perp called his Father a "Smart Mouth". The consequence of this action remains in the 'vault' as a protective custodial order.
- As his Mother was reviewing his list of SIXTEEN PLUS crimes for this ONE day, Perp was not listening or paying attention, started goofing off, and fell off the bed.
- Perpetrator pled nolo contendre, at the advice of his pro bono non-licensed attorney, his sister.
- Perpetrator was sentenced to "Boredom to Death".
- Perpetrator's impassioned plea to the judge(s): "You mean I can't do NUTHIN?" "NUTHIN?" "NO TV?" "NO NUTHIN?"
- Judges - You may eat. You may sleep. You may poop and you may pee. But you will not have any fun. Ever. Or until we are done being mad.
- Judges issued unrestricted parole to the Perpetrator because he made them laugh two days later and they forgot why he was in trouble in the first place. Oh, and because they wanted to go see Megamind and couldn't find a babysitter.